Check out these great community resources that we like! It takes a village, before and after your child is born. We want to help you find the support you need, whether that's online or in person, and we're always looking to expand our list of fantastic referrals.
- American Association of Birth Centers
- Commission for the Accreditation of Birth Centers
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Midwives Alliance of North America
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- CT Dept of Health. Connecticut Women, Infant, Children Program (WIC)
- Stories about the surprises and absurdities of raising other humans—and being raised by them. The Longest Shortest Time is a bold, daring podcast about parenthood in all of its forms. But you don’t need to be a parent to listen.
- Postpartum support group: Life After Birth
- Pre- and post-natal fitness classes for every level of fitness
- Postpartum Support International Connecticut